Would you like the opportunity to work at a fast-growing company that is changing the way that information is used to support business decisions? Heap is seeking a highly motivated, results oriented individual to join our dynamic Solutions Consulting team. You will manage a team of Solutions Consultants in support of sales to achieve revenue targets and ensure customer success. You will take the lead technical role in your region supporting sales activities, actively engage with key customers and opportunities, and ensure tight alignment between field sales and other organizations within Heap. This will be a hands-on combo coach/player management role.
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor, recruit, and develop a diverse and effective Solutions Consultant team, creating clear objectives for team members to reach sales and company goals.
- Manage, develop, and mentor a fast-paced team of Solutions Consultants and Lead Solution Consultants who in-turn manage others.
- Refine and scale core sales engineering processes, such as discovery, technical qualification, custom demos, workshops, and proof-of-concepts.
- Coach Solutions Consultants on developing customer-facing collateral (e.g., presentations, demos, proposals, solution designs).
- Coach Solutions Consultants on technical selling skills; provide constructive feedback.
- Develop internal knowledge base to enable team members to access key information, such as use cases, solution designs, POCs, assets, training, etc.
- Collaborate and partner with the sales team to create account plans and design, create, and present business solutions to improve customer revenue growth.
- Collaborate with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure that solutions are implemented and supported in line with customer expectations.
- Provide input to product management on product development and enhancements to existing products.
- Maintain knowledge of broader technology landscape and developments related to Heap.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of product analytics or management experience
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with experience positioning to both business decision makers and technical audiences (experience in analytics or related SaaS business is highly preferred)
- Previous people management experience (in particular, managing a team of managers)
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!