We're an identity company. Identity matters because we’re all unique. We were raised in countries, cities, and towns. We have unique backgrounds. We’ve faced specific challenges. And we've learned a lot along the way. At Okta we believe those experiences equip us to look at the world with our own perspective. Our product protects your right to be you, and we want every single one of our employees to feel a sense of belonging, acceptance, and comfort to express their ideas, because ultimately our differences are what makes us great.
JOB PURPOSE: This role will be the initial point of contact for more than 120+ employees in EMEA region for all HR related questions. The purpose of the role is to facilitate manager and employee success by addressing and solving employee inquiries related to policies, procedures and systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with People Operations and acts as local advisor to employees on people questions, such as employee data, performance management, compensation and benefits issues. Collect and act on feedback from employees. Champion employee engagement.
- Coordinate and facilitate the EMEA onboarding, providing a professional, informative and welcoming first impression for new employees. Oversee that new joiners are provided all required documentation and information for their first day.
- Provide guidance on Benefits plans and any type of leaves, offer benefits enrollment and tools support
- Consults with front-line management to influence and facilitate the development of their organizational priorities and related change initiatives.
- Manage employee off-boarding process including process flow, communication with employee, exit-survey/exit interview, separation agreement as well as feeding back to line managers as and when necessary.
- Provide high level ER advice and support to all specific areas of responsibility, including performance management, formal processes, absence etc.
- HRIS and Administration
- Support employees and managers with Workday or other Employee Experience tools and perform transactions and letters (changes terms and condition of employment, transfers etc.) if needed.
- You will act as a data integrity champion to ensure employee records are as up to date as possible. Provide people reports via people tools and systems.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, assists in formulation of policies and procedures.
- Carry out project work either individually or with the wider HR team to continuously improve the HR function.
- HR generalist skills (+3 years) including technical and administrative knowledge of all HR functions.
- Hands-on experience and interest in a field of employment law for UK, exposure to at least a few European countries employment practices preferably Netherlands, Germany or France is desired in terms managing full employment cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding.
- This role requires someone comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Process oriented and able to maintain accuracy of data in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English language skills, other languages such as Dutch, German or French is a plus.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer