Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
- Gather and document integration requirements
- Research, recommend the appropriate ETL tool for client integration requirements
- Design and document integration flows between Salesforce and third-party systems ensuring that the technical architecture is modifiable, dependable and scalable
- Build and test integrations
- Create and manage integration team tasks and act as liaison between Engagement Managers and Integration Team
- Advise on key architectural decisions around Salesforce.com, integration platforms and other supporting technologies
- Facilitate client facing technical communication throughout the project to ensure accurate solution design
- Assist Engagement Manager and Solution Architect to deliver overall end-to-end integration implementation of Salesforce.com
- Evaluate projects from a technical perspective ensuring appropriate development decisions are executed
- 3+ years designing integration solutions with relational databases (such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Access), Salesforce
- 3+ years designing and building integrations with 3rd party applications using any integration tool and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools i.e. Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud, Talend, SSIS, Dell Boomi, MuleSoft
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Strong background defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- Salesforce.com certifications (Admin, Platform App Builder or Platform Developer)
- Experience with task and agile management tools such as Jira
- Proficient with Google Apps, MS Office and Lucid Charts
- Preferred Salesforce.com certifications (Integration Architecture Designer, Data Architecture and Management Designer)