Do you want to be part of a fast paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing? Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of self-proclaimed geeks with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and have a good time while we’re at it!
Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Our employees have recognized Silverline year-over-year as the best place to work, and Silverline has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies for the past several years. Come be a part of our team!
- Gather and document integration requirements
- Research, recommend the appropriate ETL tool for client integration requirements
- Design and document integrations between Salesforce and third-party systems ensuring that the technical architecture is modifiable, dependable and scalable
- Build and test integrations
- Create and manage development team tasks and act as liaison between Engagement Managers and Development Team
- Advise on key architectural decisions around the Salesforce.com, integration platforms and other supporting technologies
- Facilitate client facing technical communication throughout the project to ensure accurate solution design
- Assist Engagement Manager and Solution Architect to deliver overall end-to-end integration implementation of Salesforce.com
- Evaluate projects from a technical perspective ensuring appropriate development decisions are executed
- Strong background defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- 4+ years designing integration solutions with relational databases (such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Access), Salesforce
- 3+ years designing and building integrations with 3rd party applications using any one of the enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools i.e. Informatica Cloud, Informatica PowerCenter, SSIS, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- 3+ years designing and building applications on alternate web-based platforms (such as Java, PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Proficient with Jira
- Proficient with Google Apps, MS Office and Lucid Charts
- Salesforce.com certification (App Builder)