The IT department at Airtable is seeking an IT Systems Engineer to assist us in choosing, buying or building tools to automate all the internal processes and applications. In this role, you’ll gain a deep knowledge of IT and cross-functional applications and processes and apply integrations to enable us to grow in a secure, automated way. That entails everything from new-hire onboarding, to cross-company access change requests, to administering the growing list of SaaS tools.
What you'd do
- Design & implement automation to make IT processes repeatable, scalable, and secure.
- Using standalone code, web hooks, or API integrations to optimize and connect our SaaS environment
- Guide build vs. buy decisions for integrations and tooling for IT and other departments
- You will work with stakeholders within the company to design, configure, implement, maintain and promote variety of internally facing applications, including G Suite, Slack & BetterCloud
- You will research, install, maintain and troubleshoot application plugins/add-ons
- Be available to resolve general Helpdesk tickets, providing swift solutions for all employees
- Document procedures, policies, technical instructions and securitization practices
- Work on IT projects from research to implementation
Who you are
- Solution oriented: What you build will impact all of Airtable
- You are experienced with administering and developing in and against PaaS & SaaS, and applications and services, including G Suite and Slack
- You have a comfort and familiarity with modern development practices and the development lifecycle with experience using Scrum, Kanban, Lean or other agile methodologies
- In this role, you are organized and analytical, adept at working in a high-performing team environment, able to follow a project schedule, have a continuous improvement mindset and are capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently
- You are self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work independently
- Experience administering Okta (or another SSO platform), JAMF, and G Suite in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of networking concepts
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.