You make it possible for 5CA to use, integrate, and innovate, using some of the most advanced tools in the world. You manage the systems that enable our people: configuring, troubleshooting, and innovating those systems is your top priority. Want a challenge? You've found one.
This is where you apply your passion for tech by delivering low code solutions in tools such as Zendesk and Microsoft's Power Platform. Here at 5CA we don't develop from scratch but instead we creatively combine, configure and integrate best-of-breed cloud products to deliver our powerful CX platform. You will join a team of like-minded people who enjoy learning & applying new stuff and speaking with business colleagues to learn and meet their needs.
- Operating new clients by setting up queues and workflows;
- Provide clients with subject-matter expertise to optimize processes & tools such as Zendesk;
- Grow and freely share your knowledge about the CS market and tools;
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with Zendesk and other cloud based tools etc;
- Creating automation tasks in Zendesk, Power Platform etc;
- Supporting internal lines of business with their tools such as LiveTiles, ScoreBuddy etc.
- A self-starter with a passion for IT and a desire to grow;
- Interpersonal skills and a knack for systems thinking;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Demonstrated strength with complex problem decomposition.
- Remote working opportunity, with flexible working hours;
- A fast-growing organization (double digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture;
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun working together with;
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise.
We are 5CA! For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients build their Customer Experience (CX) & Customer Support (CS) strategies. Primarily focused on the video games and consumer electronics industries, we provide omnichannel support using the latest technological innovations to deliver outstanding customer support. We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles and Hong Kong. With a large proportion of our workforce being remote and leveraging best-of-breed SaaS tools, we’re a highly flexible and dynamic company able to help our clients deliver a great customer experience. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor.