With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
To execute our growth strategy we’re looking for a Junior Marketing Associate to help us support the Growth Team. As Junior Marketing Associate, you’ll be responsible for gathering assets and creating marketing materials that will support the rest of the team. You’ll be partnering closely with the Marketing Team Lead and Growth Team. We’re looking for someone who will hustle and work to grow the Marketing department as a whole. There is a lot of opportunity for growth within the team and the company, this is a fantastic chance to learn Marketing and scale with ReCharge.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Own social media: We are active on social media on average 3+ times per week and looking to increase to daily. Additionally, support requests occasionally come in through social media and need to be triaged to the appropriate party.
- Klaviyo email platform: Emails to merchants or partners will be planned in advance with enough time to schedule for send. This will require the ability to write captivating & on-brand copy that emphasizes whatever content we’re sharing. Generally this is more long form than social media.
- Partner and platform support: Partnerships is a major channel for growth, as such we work on a lot of partner focused content. Learning the ReCharge platform and the partner network is a requirement for growth within the company.
- Being comfortable joining calls or screen-shares with teams to communicate solutions.
- Adaptable to new tasks assigned by the marketing lead.
What You'll Bring
- Typically, 1-3 years of experience working in fast paced environments
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Highly empathetic and can use a customer support lens to respond to issues raised via social media
- Resourcefulness; you’re open to learning new marketing platforms and adjusting to new direction on the fly
- Experience working alongside and supporting technical teams / developers
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to identify urgent issues and escalate as needed
- A passion for problem solving and can do so with little oversight
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.