QA @ Heetch
The QA team at Heetch is involved in every aspect of the testing pyramid. We are part of core product teams, we manage the mobile release cycle, and we are involved in how we test software as a whole at Heetch. The mission of QA at Heetch is to ensure that we can ship with the highest confidence up and down the stack, any day of the week.
But we are now ready to take our QA and testing vision further - We're looking for an experienced Test Engineer to lead our QA team and be able to set and deliver a testing vision that can scale on our core tech and client facing products. The ideal candidate will come from a Software Engineer background with speciality in automation and testing distributed backend micro-services and on mobile native platforms (iOS & Android). You are methodical by nature and are passionate about quality and testing automation, while having the drive to apply your testing vision to the organisation.
What will you do
• Lead all aspects of Quality Assurance on our product, insuring each release is rock solid (backend & frontend).
• Lead the QA team insuring each member is reaching their potential and has a clear path and opportunity for growth.
• Manage and own the Release train process for both our Android and iOS platforms.
• Establish and track the quality metrics, KPIs, bugs and reports of each release and track between teams.
• Collaborate with backend and frontend engineering teams on testing standards and automation
• Propose, define and act as lead dev for the testing automation of our native mobile platforms
• Help define and work with backend engineering to improve our component and E2E testing..
• Lead the transition from manual testing to automation where possible throughout our tech and product.
• Collaborate with product teams to identify features / areas where automation would remove risk.
Does it sound like you?
• You have more than 5 years experience as a test engineer
• You have implemented test strategies for component and E2E testing in a production environment.
• You have implemented testing framework for iOS and Android native platforms
• You are ready to lead and apply your test vision to the organisation
• You have implemented universal testing frameworks for backend services utilised by multiple teams
• You are ready to have impact at scale!
*Bonus: You have worked with Go and Kafka
Studies have shown that women are less likely to apply to roles in Tech, which is why we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don't feel you match 100% of the job specifications!