We are looking for a lead recruiter to build strong partnerships across our sales engineering and likely our customer first organisations to influence & respond to complexities with a high level of technical acumen with senior leaders across multiple geo's in EMEA.
If you enjoy being part of a fluid, ever-changing, collaborative workplace, and the opportunity to work with an exceptional global team who are focused on connecting the very best talent to opportunity, this may well be the place for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with client teams to scale recruiting strategy to support continued growth
- Develop sourcing and recruiting strategies that deliver key results
- Develop metrics and reporting to drive continued process and strategy improvement
- Evaluate and evolve our hiring team training
- Consistently source, build and deliver robust, diverse talent pipelines for ready now and ready later talent pools
- Attend and host meet ups and events to tie into our ready later talent strategy
- Stay abreast of market trends in the technology industry
- Extend, negotiate and successfully close candidates
- Demonstrated success in managing and developing talent
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from competitors
- Experience of building high performing teams in Europe
- Familiarity with the sales and technology markets
- Ability to articulate the Okta value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to cold-call and build relationships by phone
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast- paced environment
- Exceptional negotiation skill
- Proven track record or achievement and success
- Model the behaviours of a true team player and guardian of the Okta culture
- BS/BA degree preferred but not essential
Please reach out to Eloise Walsh (Director, Recruiting EMEA) should you have any questions.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.