We are looking for an experienced manager to join our fast growing Customer Success organization and lead a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers based in New York.
You will recruit, hire and manage a diverse team of talented Enterprise CSMs, supporting them with their professional development through mentorship and coaching. You will directly assist in building strategic relationships with our customers and executing on expansion opportunities. You will help shape the long-term strategy for the CSM organization while also managing day-to-day operations for the team. You are driven, curious and deeply passionate about ensuring our customers are successful with Airtable.
The ideal candidate will have management and leadership experience scaling sales team within a SaaS organization, excellent communication skills and a track record of removing barriers for customer adoption. This role that requires strong leadership, priority management and high EQ.
What you'll do
- Directly manage and support a team of Enterprise CSMs to ensure we are hitting our team and company targets
- Support the growth and development of your team by recruiting, hiring, training and coaching top talent
- Provide thought leadership and act as a trusted advisor to our customers by building executive level relationships with key accounts
- Report quarterly performance metrics for the team
- Partner cross-functionally to develop, plan and implement sales structures and processes that enable our rapidly growing CSM team
- Act as a liaison between the engineering and sales team to proactively fill and solve technology gaps for our customers
Who You Are
- You have (7)+ years of sales or customer success experience, preferably within a Enterprise SaaS organization
- You have a proven track record of organizational leadership and directly managing a high performing team with a minimum of (3)+ years of sales and people management experience
- You have a proven track record of building successful relationships with large Enterprise accounts
- You thrive and lead effectively in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional organizational, operational and analytical skills
- Communication is one of your most salient strengths - you are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about Airtable!
What We Offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance - you'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.