As part of the sales team, you will join a crew of product experts willing to create growth, business momentum and convert new clients everyday. We do sales at a global scale and address many different companies. We're want to build a leading category business.
We need very focused, well organised new business sales individuals to help drive considerable growth for our solutions. We are looking for individuals able to grow footprint in existing customers as well as find opportunities in new customers.
Collaboration with Account Executives and other functions across the organisation is critical for success!
On an ongoing basis, you will be in charge of qualifying marketing qualified leads (MQLs) within our French Market (France, Belgiums, Luxembourg and Switzerland), prioritising, working closely with our leads to drive their interest in the product and Livestorm service.
- Engage in inbound campaigns (live chat, emails, social, events)
- Cultivate lasting relationships with clients, seeking ways to increase customer satisfaction.
- Be held to a quota based on $MRR from closed deals.
- Maintain laser-like focus on the management of your sales pipeline using Pipedrive CRM and take advantage of all the expertise that will surround you.
- Serve as a role model and mentor for new team members and help them achieve success
- Engage with trial users to find the best potential customers
- Generate leads on well-identified niche markets to achieve your monthly & quarterly new revenue quota
- Handle qualifying calls from inbound leads
- Partner closely with teammates to develop strategies to increase conversion rates
- Understand the customer needs and buying cycle to gather key insights
- Use a data driven approach to forecast and execute
- Be the market intelligence proxy of Livestorm
- Strong communication and collaboration skills: you share clearly and often about your current projects and are able to put together a presentation to showcase your ideas to the rest of the team
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in SaaS mandatory
- Experience working with inbound and outbound funnels
- Strong French level mandatory
- Good English level is required (our team is diverse and you will exchange with non-french native speakers on a daily basis)
Our team is made up of talented people from all kinds of backgrounds and nationalities. So if this offer sparked your interest, but you're not sure that you're the best fit, please do apply!