Airtable's unique approach to enabling end-user software creation has struck a chord with users across many industries and use cases. Our accelerating growth, coupled with our ambitious product surface area, brings many challenges. As the first member of Marketing Analytics, you will play a crucial role in shaping the future of Airtable by deepening our understanding of how people use the open-ended toolkit that Airtable offers. You’ll work cross-functionally to identify and answer our most important questions, transforming raw data into understandable and actionable insights.
What you'll do
- Partner with Marketing leadership to help drive insights, identify opportunities, and understand behavior and long-term trends, working with other teams across the company in the process
- Take a leading role in producing new datasets that unlock growth and business opportunities
- Manage the design and analysis of marketing insights; develop and socialize a rigorous culture of data-driven decision making
- Play a foundational role in building a data culture at Airtable through reproducible work, improved processes, and better tooling, working with a full team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- Develop hypotheses and test them with data, rather than solely or primarily attempt to glean patterns from the data already in front of us
- Define and monitor key metrics through consistent tracking, KPI’s, and dashboards
- Leverage innovative quantitative marketing methodologies to better understand and engage our customers in order to deliver better experiences to them
Who you are
- You have 5+ years previous experience as a marketing analyst, data scientist, or data analyst
- You have a familiarity with and passion for effectively leveraging marketing to driving positive company outcomes
- You have exposure to funnel analytics, user journey analytics, performance marketing or attribution marketing
- You possess a natural curiosity and strive to uncover the deeper relationships that are not always immediately discoverable
- You have experience writing and optimizing complex SQL queries for large data sets
- You are an excellent storyteller and able to communicate your findings with clarity and precision, whether through writing or visualizations
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation, similar to the way the Macintosh democratized personal computing. Software is arguably the most important creative medium of the last century, yet most people cannot build their own software. Airtable gives people and companies a “lego kit” they can use to create custom applications on their own, regardless of technical experience.
We’ve raised $170M in venture funding, including most recently a 100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.