Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Silverline was listed #1 among small and medium size companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Primary responsibilities include:
Consulting and Business Acumen
- Proactively apply business acumen, technical, and declarative skills to quickly assess, diagnose, and design solutions to address marketing business needs and articulate value to client stakeholders
- Engage customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes, define success criteria, and maximize utilization of the platform
- Conduct marketing business process review meetings and lead the evaluation of functional and technical requirements
- Develop and nurture trusted adviser relationships with clients
- Provide sound consulting guidance related to best practices, adoption, platform development, leveraging additional ecosystem functionality and Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot releases to streamline digital marketing processes
- Serve as a lead Marketing Automation Solution Architect across multiple projects and/or Client Services engagements
Marketing Automation - Responsibilities
- Serve as a point of contact to the client’s Product Owner for marketing automation and/or client marketing team.
- Provide support for existing Marketing Cloud solution implementations in client’s account, including troubleshooting / break fix activity
- Proactively look for ways for clients to maximise the platform to evolve the client’s digital marketing strategy by utilizing all available product features and functionality
- Lead journey mapping workshops to allow clients to enhance their customers’ digital experience through multi-channel journeys
- Configure/build/test journeys or automations based on proposed designs
- Proactively look for ways to maximise client’s operational efficiencies by strategically leveraging Automation Studio for use cases like data imports, data extracts, recurring audience generation, marketing sends, etc.
- Provide audience segmentation support including filtered data extensions as well as SQL query activities.
- Develop client-based training material and deliver end-user training on Marketing Cloud / Pardot products and features as needed
- Provide API consultation as needed
- Configure/maintain Sales/Service cloud integration to allow required customer data to flow into Marketing Cloud.
- Deliver solution guidance on all MC studios including Email Studio, Mobile Connect, Ad Studio, Social Studio
- Perform general Marketing Cloud administrative functions such a creating users, modify roles / permissions, execute standard reports, setup tracking data extracts.
- As a key contributor on a project team, guide customers through the implementation of Marketing Automation solutions using Silverline’s agile methodology
- Iterate on solutions through a Build/Test/Review cycle with customer Product Owner
- Work with a Silverline Client Services Manager(CSM) to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- With CSM, lead Initiation workshops and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ digital marketing requirements
- Document system requirements as requested
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- 5+ experience consulting with clients for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot platforms in senior technical or program management role. Experience with other Marketing Automation platforms a plus.
- Strong Project Management and Facilitation Skills.
- Understanding of Agile Best Practices
- Understanding of Marketing Automation Best Practices
- Familiarity with PMI processes and procedures
- Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot Certifications (Specialist or Consultant)
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Certifications a plus
- Project Management Certification (PMP or similar) a plus
- Very strong customer facing skills
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Health & Life Sciences Industry, or Emerging Markets, preferred