We at Silverline are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, Technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce Platform. Silverline is consistently ranked one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work among small- and medium-size companies, among other accolades. Come be a part of our team!
The Silverline Marketing Automation Solution Architect (MA SA) is tasked with working as a key member of our project team to ensure smooth and efficient implementation and integration between technical and functional system requirements, providing consultative advice to customers regarding industry best practices and process methodologies, as well as creating a solution that best meets our client’s needs. Specifically for this role, we are looking for a consultant that has experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and deploying digital marketing and customer journeys. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact that directly impacts Health and Life Sciences clients that serve patients, providers, communities, caregivers, and many others seeking to improve the delivery of care in the United States.
- Guide clients through the implementation and continuous improvement engagements as it relates to Marketing Automation solutions
- Collaborate with delivery leadership and project managers to refine marketing automation specific project plans, including identifying and scheduling tasks and identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Facilitate consultative discovery workshops in order to advise clients on industry best practices and capture functional and technical requirements for the solutions
- Partner with the client to develop, refine, and approve user stories with acceptance criteria
- Design and diagram campaign process flows and journey maps based clients’ needs
- Design and illustrate solution architecture, including applicable workflow, systems, data and integration diagrams
- Collaborate with technical resources to validate specifications and architecture to arrive at a scalable and maintainable solution for the client
- Iterate on solutions through an Agile-based methodology of build/test/review cycles with the client’s Product Owner
- Coordinate and support the client with user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Create training materials and deliver end-user training
- Support client with deployment of solution into production
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- 5+ experience consulting within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Demonstrated functional and technical knowledge implementing Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
- Experience with Marketing Cloud integration with Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and/or Health Cloud)
- Pardot or experience on other marketing automation platforms is valuable
- Specific knowledge or experience in Health and LIfe Sciences industry (provider, payer, pharma, or medical technology and device) is valuable
- Experience working as a trusted advisor in consultative client engagements
- Experience working with large teams within a structured project methodology framework
- Understanding of and experience with user centered design concepts
- Having earned or willing to obtain within the first 6 months the Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator and Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant certifications.
- Additional Salesforce or industry related certifications is valuable