Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Marketing Campaign Manager at Contentful, you will build and manage the engine of integrated campaigns to engage, educate, and inspire digital teams as well as digital leaders, to adopt and expand their usage of the Contentful platform.
You are a pro at inventing and executing campaigns that grow the pipeline of sales qualified opportunities. You bring strategic vision and project management skills to rolling out campaigns across multiple channels including webinars, search marketing, social media, content syndication, email and more. You are adept in partnering with the SDR and sales team to make sure your campaigns maximize impact.
You are excited by the opportunity to create demand for a new category of software that is helping businesses to build digital products faster and better.
This position includes contribution to annual and quarterly campaign development down to tactical execution, as well as budget and metrics management for the campaigns you manage.
- Working with the global campaign manager, define and deliver integrated marketing campaigns in the EMEA region, and globally as needed, with investment and marketing mix recommendations
- Work with our external agency partner to optimize delivery of demand generation campaigns through multiple channels, paid and organic
- Collaborate with our sales development (SDR) and account executive (AE) teams to maximize the yield of campaigns, with pipeline as the primary KPI
- Contribute to the global campaign calendar and collaborate on content plans with our Marcoms team
- Contribute to our campaign measurement framework, defining campaign-level KPIs and ensuring optimization in alignment with overall demand generation funnel targets for customer acquisition, expansion and retention
- Write, test and optimize landing page and email copy for paid media, outbound and nurture programs
- Coordinate webinar content development and execution in partnership with Marketing Ops and in-house expert speakers
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Marketing Campaign Manager, Demand Generation or similar position, ideally for technology or SaaS products targeting an executive-level B2B audience.
- Excellent writing / communication skills; working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Working familiarity with marketing automation systems like Marketo or Eloqua, and with CRM systems like Salesforce.com
- Knowledge and working familiarity with webinar platforms, and experience running webinars
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and sense of humor
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Home office will be possible during certain periods
- Traveling and working between and from our Berlin and San Francisco offices will be possible depending on project involvement
- Hang out in one of our many shared spaces, playing games with colleagues or enjoying a full range of events, including workshops, on-site meetups, guest speakers, and fun events for the company and each team.
- As much artisan coffee as you can handle
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes
- Take a break and pat a pup, we are a dog-friendly office
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!