Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
Our Marketing Automation Solution Architect role, an individual contributor position and key contributor on our project teams, is responsible for guiding customers through the implementation of Marketing Automation solutions using Silverline’s agile methodology. The Marketing Automation SA will serve as a lead across multiple projects and/or Client Services engagements by providing sound consulting guidance related to best practices, adoption, platform development, leveraging additional ecosystem functionality and Salesforce Marketing Cloud / Pardot releases to streamline digital marketing processes
- Provide support for existing Marketing Cloud solution implementations in client’s account, including troubleshooting / break fix activity
- Proactively look for ways for clients to maximise the platform to evolve the client’s digital marketing strategy by utilizing all available product features and functionality
- Lead journey mapping workshops to allow clients to enhance their customers’ digital experience through multi-channel journeys
- Configure/build/test journeys or automations based on proposed designs
- Proactively look for ways to maximise client’s operational efficiencies by strategically leveraging Automation Studio for use cases like data imports, data extracts, recurring audience generation, marketing sends, etc.
- Provide audience segmentation support including filtered data extensions as well as SQL query activities.
- Develop client-based training material and deliver end-user training on Marketing Cloud / Pardot products and features as needed
- Provide API consultation as needed
- Configure/maintain Sales/Service cloud integration to allow required customer data to flow into Marketing Cloud.
- Deliver solution guidance on all MC studios including Email Studio, Mobile Connect, Ad Studio, Social Studio
- Perform general Marketing Cloud administrative functions such as creating users, modify roles / permissions, execute standard reports, setup tracking data extracts.
- Work with a Silverline Client Services Manager(CSM) to manage a project to scope, budget and timeline expectations
- With CSM, lead Initiation workshops and requirements refinement sessions to uncover customers’ digital marketing requirements
- Document system requirements as requested
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience. MBA is a plus
- 5+ experience consulting with clients for Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot platforms in senior technical or program management role. Experience with other Marketing Automation platforms a plus.
- Understanding of Agile Best Practices
- Understanding of Marketing Automation Best Practices
- Familiarity with PMI processes and procedures
- Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot Certifications (Specialist or Consultant)
- Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud Certifications a plus
- Project Management Certification (PMP or similar) a plus
- Knowledge of Financial Services, Health & Life Sciences Industry, or Emerging Markets, preferred
Visit our Careers page to learn more about our industry-leading benefits and award-winning culture! https://silverlinecrm.com/careers/