The Solutions Architect is responsible for the architecture design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions that power DemandGen client's marketing and sales engines. In this role, you will be accountable for technical architecture and design and will be expected to deliver incremental business value and best practice Marketing Cloud solutions to clients. This client-facing role requires a multi-faceted technologist who can architect complex solutions and perform hands-on development and configuration within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and integrated solutions. You will work in collaboration with the team to support SMB and Enterprise Clients on multiple projects simultaneously. You will need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to context switch, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and flex to the changing needs of the client.
The ideal candidate possesses a keen eye for detail, has a customer-focused mindset, and thrives in a collaborative, remote work environment. In addition, the ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner and able to work independently from a quiet home office that is free from distractions. This is a telecommute opportunity.
Design and architecture
- Ensure sound integration, data, security, and business architecture design throughout all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Lead design and development of proof-of-concepts as well as architecture design and technology evaluation.
- Provides oversight and governance of best-practice standards and frameworks for client’s systems and platforms.
- Participates in development of Enterprise Engineering and Architecture Standards and Practices as required.
- Work with stakeholders to define business-value based objectives and user stories.
- Develop the Architectural Roadmap for implementations.
- Establish the technical framework to support the client's strategy and lifecycle.
- Develop innovative solutions, taking into consideration performance, scalability, and availability with realistic implementation schedules.
- Guide and advise on the portfolio of tools needed to accomplish a desired outcome.
- Investigate new technologies and make recommendations regarding potential usage.
- Participate in complex discussions with client stakeholders, partners, or technology, particularly when determining the technical requirements/capabilities needed to meet business goals.
- Drive the continuous improvements of implementation methodology and service offerings.
- Work to streamline processes, with the goal of speeding delivery to the customer, while balancing risk management objectives.
- Identify incremental improvement opportunities that support/drive key business value drivers.
- Perform feasibility analysis for the marketing solutions that meet the business goals.
- Managing solutions across Ad Studio, Social Studio, Mobile Studio and Journey Builder.
Desired Education and Certifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of multi-channel marketing operations experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or a related system
- Salesforce Certified: Marketing Cloud Email Specialist, Marketing Cloud Consultant, or Marketing Cloud Developer
- 5+ years of technology experience and Salesforce expertise
- Multi-channel marketing operations experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget)
- Integration experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Multi-Org Connector, Journey Builder, Social Studio, Advertising Studio
- Experience in enterprise architecture practices, frameworks and methodologies
- A demonstrated ability to work within a team and build consensus towards a technical direction
- Strong technical expertise in executing proofs of concept and experimentation with development teams
- Technology delivery experience through concept, development, validation, deployment, and support
DemandGen delivers demand generation, lead management consulting & marketing automation expertise with Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot & Salesforce CRM.
View all jobs