DemandGen International is the industry’s leading marketing technology and consulting services firm that helps organizations leverage marketing technology to drive growth and revenue. The Consultant is a crucial asset to our professional services team - you will work directly with a diverse group of clients with varying levels of marketing experience to understand their needs and goals and create strategies and roadmaps to successfully achieve those goals. You must be able to listen and absorb information quickly while simultaneously passing on your knowledge and prescribe strategy and initiatives to the client. The end result of each of your engagements is providing an ongoing plan of initiatives and approaches that takes strategic theory and successfully transforms it into tactical reality.
- Engage with clients to assess their current sales and marketing landscape, from lead generation through conversion, customer acquisition, retention, and measurement.
- Develop influential and authentic relationships with clients, leveraging your subject matter expertise to uncover new revenue generating opportunities as a trusted advisor.
- Identify near-, mid- and long-term objectives and work with the client to formulate project plans to achieve these goals with the DemandGen Account services team.
- Develop and host onsite and virtual client workshops and training sessions to teach the DemandGen framework and all components. Work with client to build a strategic framework specifically for the client and/or identify tactical projects to address specific needs.
- Scope and document business requirements and work with DemandGen Professional Services team, including account directors, project managers, marketing technologists, and developers to transfer requirements into actionable project plans.
- Accountable for the consulting contribution to fulfilling business goals, meeting budgets, maintaining project/portfolio profitability while ensuring quality of project delivery, including developing and creating high quality client deliverables as per project scopes.
- Collaborate with the other DemandGen services and project teams to provide the scoped consulting contribution to client projects and ensure overall project and client success.
- Keep up-to-date on latest industry trends, technology, methodologies, and research to share with clients and to continually optimize the DemandGen framework.
- Conduct needs analysis and discovery sessions to understand a client’s environment, needs, and expectations.
- Support sales in high value acquisition accounts by conversing and consulting directly with prospects and scoping statements of work.
- 5+ years of hands-on demand generation, lead generation and/or marketing operations and/or management consulting experience, preferably in roles that span both strategic and tactical elements of modern marketing. Strong knowledge of demand generation strategies, campaign execution tactics and best practices, lead management, data hygiene and reporting and analysis.
- Cross-industry experience and various sales models (direct vs. channel, B2B and B2C) experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead interactive workshops and take high-level concepts and transform them into realistic examples that clients can understand and absorb.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented skill set with ability to distill action items from multiple information sources quickly. Project management experience a plus.
- Superior interpersonal, listening and communication skills, both written and oral. High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Confident and articulate in front of all levels of management including presentations, workshops and boardroom skills.
- Proven ability to navigate and strengthen relationships within and between teams and groups.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Eloqua, Marketo and/or SFDC Marketing Cloud is a plus or relevant marketing automation systems and CRM.
- Entrepreneurial attitude, motivated, resourceful and creative.
- Willingness to be onsite at client’s locations 25-50% of the time.
DemandGen delivers demand generation, lead management consulting & marketing automation expertise with Eloqua, Marketo, HubSpot & Salesforce CRM.
View all jobs