If you’re looking to get in at the ground level and collaborate with a team of incredibly smart, like-minded technology experts then you could be our next marketing operations intern! The ideal candidate exhibits initiative, loves data, and is eager to learn about marketing and the cloud computing industry. The Fall Intern will work closely with a functional team that designs, implements, and maintains key processes, procedures, and data within the organization.
This internship will offer:
- Develop skills and learn about the breadth of Salesforce products and how Silverline works with Salesforce
- Weekly stipend and assistance with course credit, if applicable
- Employment Reference upon successful completion of your internship
- Data Enhancements. Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data within our Salesforce Org.
- Campaigns Support. Support website health and optimization of SEO, keyword research, Pardot reporting, updates and data cleanup.
- Marketing Administrative Tasks. Assist with budget updates, expense reports, and general tasks as needed.
- 20 hours per week remotely (eastern time preferable), flexible based on candidate needs
- Comfortable working in remote environment within a virtual team
- Team player, happy to help pitch in wherever needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An energetic attitude and obsession with details
- Data-driven (not intimidated by data and numbers)
- General understanding of Cloud Computing, and Salesforce knowledge a plus
- Ability and experience handling multiple projects at same time
- Strong communication skills across all levels within a company
- Familiarity with Excel, Power Point, Word or Google Suite
- Ideal candidate would have already completed freshman or sophomore year and have completed at least one internship already