We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing Slack and Microsoft Teams applications. We make it easy for millions of users across thousands of teams to measure and manage their work.
The Marketing Operations Specialist will own the marketing technology, data, and analytics infrastructure of Polly enabling us to deliver repeatable, measurable programs that produce high-quality leads and drive revenue. You’ll be responsible for laying the marketing technology foundation that will serve the business now and enable us to grow quickly. You will own lead management processes including establishing the process for lead generation, nurture, and hand-offs to sales. You will also be responsible for identifying key insights and opportunities with our user base that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders in marketing, sales, and product. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Create, manage, and improve Polly’s product and marketing dashboards to generate insights that can inform marketing and product decisions.
- Research, compare, recommend, and manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of Polly’s marketing tool stack (HubSpot, clear bit, google analytics, chart mogul etc.)
- Responsible for the quality, cleanliness, and governance of Polly’s marketing and sales database including customer and partner segmentation, lead scoring, and data uploads.
- Set up and manage landing pages, drip campaign triggers, and audience segmentation to improve campaign performance.
- Proactively explore user and customer data to find trends, discover relevant insights, and present analysis and findings to stakeholders in marketing, product, and sales.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing operation, business operations, or marketing analytics role in a SaaS self-service business model.
- Excellent analytical skills including mastery of Microsoft Excel and experience building dashboards and reports.
- Hubspot and google analytics expertise is a must including experience integrating other marketing tools with it.
- Deep familiarity with best-in-class marketing and analytics tech stack like Chartmogul, Autopilot, Clearbit, Google tag manager etc. and some experience working with them to implement integrations and manage data.
- Strong SQL experience required.
- Basic HTML experience preferred.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack and MS Teams. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!