DemandGen, a leading digital marketing automation consulting agency, is looking for a Production Specialist to help us transform the way our clients engage with their customers. DemandGen provides Campaign Execution Services (CES) as a valuable extension of our client's marketing team. Our clients leverage our team of certified marketing technologists and campaign professionals to produce, manage, deploy, and monitor their email marketing campaigns in accordance with marketing automation best practices.
Working directly with our clients in collaboration with a team of Campaign Specialists, you'll help project manage the development and execution of multiple marketing campaigns in Eloqua, in accordance with clients' specifications. Day-to-day responsibilities involve gathering, reviewing, and documenting requests, quality assurance for campaign builds, troubleshooting and resolving client issues, prioritize multiple incoming requests, disseminating information to and support the internal team while managing client expectations. The Production Coordinator is ultimately responsible for ensuring flawless, on-time campaign delivery as requested by clients and according to the specifications and deadlines stated in Service Level Agreements (SLA).
The ideal candidate is an energetic, team player who can easily prioritize and multi-task in our fast-paced agency environment. You must have solid experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion and poses a strong technical aptitude with marketing platform experience in Eloqua.
- Monitor, track, and coordinate the on-time delivery and deployment of digital assets (emails, landing pages, event forms, etc.) produced by DemandGen’s campaign specialists
- Monitor production and delivery workflow through the enterprise-level ticketing and digital asset management system – Aprimo
- Serve as the point person and internal/cross-functional/agency point of contact for our client: proactively identifying and troubleshooting issues, and/or escalating to management
- Assist with maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, billable hours, and expenditures to ensure teams are meeting client SLA expectations
- Develop, update and proactively maintain all process documentation and best practices, ensuring the team is adhering to process and procedural changes
- Provide 2nd level QA and confirm quality standards are consistently being met
- Take part in organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings; document business outcomes/results and disseminate to all stakeholders
- Cultivate relationships with internal partners and client stakeholders
- Produce and manage reports, updating dashboards and verifying the accuracy of all data prior to distribution
- Proactively assist with identifying trends or recurring problems and escalates to management for resolution.
- Maintain awareness of email and marketing trends and make recommendations on optimization tactics and best practices
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
- 1+ years in an email marketing, production role, and understanding of email metrics and KPI reporting
- Experience in managing A/B tests and analyzing results, as well as large quantities of data
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptive to ever-changing priorities
- Able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to use Excel
- Experience with HTML & Eloqua preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management skills to balance multiple priorities with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of digital best practices and user experience, and confidence to communicate guidance to stakeholders