Okta's Acquisition + Campaigns team plays a critical role in accelerating Okta's growth via integrated campaigns + content; targeted persona segmentation, acquisition, and activation; and channel contribution strategies. This Acquisition + Campaigns team sits underneath the Demand Generation umbrella and is responsible for pre-funnel and top of funnel planning and execution for how we acquire, activate and nurture real-world humans to facilitate a relevant journey with Okta and our Identity Platform. Ultimately, our focus is on maximizing investments to fuel Okta’s global growth. As a specialist for the Acquisition Channels team, you will be responsible for supporting our direct mail and GTM Partnerships channels in our efforts to drive engagement with prospects and customers.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Direct Mail Channel
- As Business Owner, manage, curate and advocate for our Salesforce 1:1 direct mail integration including programs and vendors
- Strategize at-scale programs, drive buy-in with stakeholders and execute as designed
- Support execution of demand programs with key strategic partners working alongside our Sr Specialist for GTM Partnerships. Including supporting Okta-led, partner-led and joint-led digital marketing programs such as webinars, collateral, blogposts, videos, case studies, and more.
- Support execution of contact acquisition and enrichment programs including list cleansing, process documentation, SLA management and stakeholder reporting.
- Work cross-functionally to achieve campaign visibility, ensure deadlines are met and performance is/can be measured. Cross functional teams could include: Email operations, corporate marketing, web marketing, content marketing, partner marketing, pipeline operations, sales enablement.
- Support campaign visibility throughout the organization via regular documentation updates and communications to and through the extended teams. Areas include: Demand Gen Wiki pages, corporate & sales Internal newsletters, weekly regional emails, weekly campaign emails.
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; Marketing preferred
- Proven ability to eﬀectively work collaboratively and cross-functionally with internal teams and external vendors
- Project management experience and ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Self-sufficient: can complete tasks and projects independently and within groups with limited management required
- Experience within the direct mail/tactile marketing channel a big PLUS
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce or other reporting toolset
- Experience with a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com
- Basic skills in Tableau or other reporting toolset
Okta is a progressive company that values you as an individual. We are committed to career progression, employee wellbeing and making a positive impact in our local communities.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.