Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Silverline is building up its MuleSoft team. If you enjoy solving complex business problems using the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, enjoy working with its suite of products and connectors and enjoy designing and building APIs, working with data flows and want to contribute to the build of modern applications for our customers, then join us!
Silverline enables business and digital transformation through our innovative data and integration solutions. We believe MuleSoft will be a large contributor to what we do and we want talented, creative and thoughtful individuals to join our team.
This role is for you if you can:
- Explain the many components of the Anypoint Platform
- Can demonstrate DataWeave expertise
- Can standup a fully functioning REST API with MuleSoft
- Can articulate the value proposition of MuleSoft vs competitor products
- Explain the difference between ESB architecture vs API-led approach
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with customers to Architect and implement the Anypoint Platform to solve business challenges
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using MuleSoft
- Assist in Pre-Sales activities to demonstrate MuleSoft capabilities and scope MuleSoft implementations
- Work with other data & integration team members to help grow MuleSoft knowledge within the company
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery
- Hold at least 1 active Mulesoft Certification
- Performed in an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft
- Familiar with different MuleSoft offerings
- Familiar with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce
- Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- 5-7 years implementing integration projects
- 2+ years MuleSoft experience
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
- Experience with message queue design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and cloudhub
- Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies
- Familiar with microservices architecture
Preferred, but not Required:
- Familiar with CI/CD practices with MuleSoft
- Salesforce integration experience
- Experience using other middleware tools such as Jitterbit, Cast Iron, Dell Boomi, Informatica, apigee, SSIS, etc.