Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
Silverline is building up its MuleSoft team. If you enjoy solving complex business problems using the MuleSoft platform, enjoy working with its suite of products and connectors and enjoy designing and building APIs, working with data flows and want to contribute to the build of modern applications for our customers, then join us!
Silverline enables business and digital transformation through our innovative data and integration solutions. We believe MuleSoft will be a large contributor to what we do and we want talented, creative and thoughtful individuals to join our team.
- Work with customers and architects to implement MuleSoft's CloudHub or Anypoint platform to solve business challenges
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment using Mulesoft development tools
- Assist in Pre-Sales activities to demonstrate MuleSoft capabilities and scope Mulesoft implementations
- Work with other data & integration team members to help grow MuleSoft knowledge within the company
- Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, and/or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years implementing integration projects
- Held an architect role on multiple complex deployments involving MuleSoft
- 3+ years MuleSoft experience
- Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
- Experience with messaging infrastructure and tools
- Experience with message queueing design patterns
- Experience integrating with Cloud/SaaS applications, APIs, SDK of packaged applications and legacy applications
- Experience in developing flows using Mule Anypoint Studio
- Experience in deploying/managing Mule flows to CloudHub
- Experience securing the APIs using Mule platform on the CloudHub
- Experience in designing, developing and managing APIs using Mule API gateway/portal
- Hold at least 1 active MuleSoft Certification
- Familiar with different MuleSoft offerings
- Familiar with design patterns used with MuleSoft integrations and Salesforce
- Familiar with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
- Familiar with CI/CD practices with MuleSoft
- Experience using other middleware tools such as Jitterbit, Cast Iron, Dell Boomi, Informatica, SSIS, etc.
Visit our Careers page to learn more about our industry-leading benefits and award-winning culture! https://silverlinecrm.com/careers/