Do you enjoy working from home? Do you want to free yourself from commuting? Do you want to earn a stable income through a part-time job? Do you want to be able to enjoy your free time straight after work, and spend extra quality time with your family? If these things sound good then Landi English is waiting for you!
- Competitive compensation: 10-18 USD total hourly ratez
- Stable booking rate: With our binding system, your bookings can be really stable and you may be really popular!
- Incentives are based on teaching performance.
- Referral bonus: up to 100 USD per qualified referral
- Supportive Team: Need help but no one to talk to? This will not happen at Landi, because we have a team of professional and supportive staff who are always there for you.
- A Community and Big Family: join our Facebook group with over 30,000 members.
- A set curriculum: We collaborate with the Oxford University Press, and are officially licensed for the Starlight Series curriculum.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Minimum 18 hours & 6 days per week commitment from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM (EST), which is 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (China Time).
- Teach English to Chinese students from Pre E to E 7 online.
About Landi English
Landi English is a world-leading online education company. Being recognized as "the Great Brand" reward winner, supports us in making education heartwarming and highlights our mission to offer more children, better opportunities to learn English.
With the stable schedule and fixed pair of students, Landi English looks to build a stronger bond between teachers and students, so that teachers can accompany students in their growth while teachers can also gain a strong sense of achievement.
So far, we have attracted over 100,000 teachers to apply, over 20,000 students have joined our big family. Landi English believes everyone can teach English, come and join us!
- Neutral accent
- Speaks English at a native level
- Eligibility to work in the US, UK, and Canada
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Teaching certificate required, e.g. TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/PGCE/SACE, or local (state) teaching certificate, etc
- Desktop computer/laptop and smartphone access
- Internet Connection with 2 Mbps download speed and 2 Mbps upload speed (Wire DSL preferred)
- Headset and HD webcam.
- A quiet, bright, and clean teaching environment/room