Operations Analysts at GitLab work on business operations and are focused on improving and enhancing business data management and analysis. They work in departments with directors and managers, and across other areas of the organization to liaison on business operations.
Unless otherwise specified, all Operations Analyst roles at GitLab share the following requirements and responsibilities.
- Consistent track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business decisions
- Proficiency in the English language, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Must have hands on experience with SQL or similar language
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with either Ruby or Python
- Excellent analytical skills
- An inclination towards communication, inclusion, and visibility
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to present data using detailed reports and charts
- Demonstrable strategic thinking skills
- Confidentiality in handling sensitive financial information
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to thrive in a fully remote organization
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Experience in a peak performance organization
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience working with a global or otherwise multicultural team
- Develop Development resource utilization and forecasting models to meet business and financial objectives
- Develop Development financial models to provide data-driven guidance on cost decisions
- Interface with Finance, Legal and vendors to manage Infrastructure-related contracts
- Interface with Sales to understand sales pipeline and its effect on Development
- Develop and maintain Development-centric sales collateral as it relates to GitLab.com
- Manage service level framework (SLIs, SLOs, SLAs) and associated error budgets to meet business objectives for GitLab.com
- Review Development business processes and policies and help enhance workflows in support of GitLab.com
- Develop a deep understanding of the Development vendor landscape to help Development leaders select, work and optimize Development usage
To view the full job description and its compensation calculator, view our handbook. The compensation calculator can be found towards the bottom of the page.
Additional details about our process can be found on our hiring page.