Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for an Outbound Program Specialist to join our Revenue Operations team!
You will be responsible for the operational support required to drive performance in the Outbound program. This is inclusive of all reporting, workflow, process and data integrity relating to Territories, Campaigns, Accounts, and Sales Development Representatives for Outbound.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- On-boarding and off-boarding employees in our Sales team: You will work in tandem with the Sales Enablement Associate to ensure all new hires in Sales have all the Sales tech needed, while you make sure that all the accounts of the off boarded employees are deleted.
- Individual Performance Reporting: You will work on individual Sales Representatives KPIs and benchmarking; You will do performance optimization and establishment of consistent communication with sales to gather feedback, deliver updates and ensure our sales teams have the tools they need.
- Outbound Program Strategy Needs: You will be responsible for territories, tagging & reporting. You will work on Campaigns & Sequences in collaboration with the Sales Development Manager and Marketing. You will also, define and document all the Campaigns and materials needed to run campaigns while setting up, tagging and managing all the data in sfdc to ensure consistent reporting.
- Ongoing Program Performance & Metrics: You will own outbound reporting, sales analytics reports and dashboards. You will make sure you provide consistent, reliable and actionable insights that support data-driven decision-making for the sales and executive leadership teams
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of Sales or Sales support experience
- Experience with Sales tools & softwares, including:
- Salesforce.com (or other CRM)
- Account & Contact databases/enrichment tools
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Proven ability to work and interact in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving environment and comfortable with requirement to multi-task
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (near native)
- Self-starter with follow-through and consistency
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better so this is what we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity tools
- Flexible working hours
- Extensive paternity leave
- Fully catered office, including free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages all day
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.