Heap is looking for an Entry level AR Clerk to assist in our accounting department. This person will work closely with the Revenue Manager on Accounts Receivable and Collections responsibilities. This is a great role for someone who is starting out, looking to get exposure and receive lots of experience.
At Heap, this means you will:
- Own the Collections Process
- Process Customers payments and inquiries
- Ensure data accuracy between systems
- Work with internal and external teams
- Assist the accounting team & suggest improvements, as necessary
- Learn the OTC process, Billing, Collections and Revenue
- Receive strong mentorship from Revenue Manager
- Working roughly 20 hours a week
30/60 Day Plan
- Within 30 days, you will:
- Onboard to learn our internal processes and systems
- Learn the collections process and develop their own cadence
- Within 60 days, you will:
- Answer any ad-hoc questions from the Revenue Manager or VP of Finance.
- Own the collections process, provide weekly updates.
- Understanding of their role and how it affects all teams.
- Perform all of the above autonomously.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong interest in getting into accounting, within a SAAS org
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & work autonomously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Open to learning all aspects and ready to get their career started.
People are what make Heap awesome. Regardless of age, education, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, or any personal characteristics, we want everyone to feel welcome. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace everyone can call home.
Heap has raised $95M in funding from NEA, Y Combinator, Menlo Ventures, SVAngel, Sam Altman, Garry Tan, Alexis Ohanian, Harj Taggar, Ram Shriram, and others. We offer plenty of awesome benefits, and we were named #1 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work (SMB). We'd love to hear from you!