Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
The Financial Services Partner Alliance Manager will be responsible for supporting, managing, and executing Silverline’s Go-To-Market (GTM) partner strategy across Financial Services sub-verticals led by Silverline’s GTM sub-industry leaders. This individual will implement and execute partner strategies necessary to maximize channel revenue and meet channel-driven pipeline goals as well as development initiatives to identify additional business opportunities through new channels.
The Financial Services Partner Alliance Manager will also be responsible for evangelizing Silverline’s value proposition within Salesforce and our Financial Services partner ecosystem. This role requires a good balance of both strategy and sales capabilities. Reporting to the Director of Alliances, this individual will act as a liaison between Silverline, partners, and various stakeholders.
- Execute on joint GTM strategy designed by our sub-vertical Practice leaders as well as internal Executive Stakeholders
- Strengthen Silverline’s presence and relationships across Salesforce Financial Services channel
- Lead and execute Alliance territory plans with internal sales teams
- Coordinate and ensure a regular cadence between Silverline and partner sales and delivery leaders
- Work with designated ISV partners to build a pipeline of opportunities for Silverline sales teams and drive adoption of partner programs
- Proactively track and report on key success metrics identified for each channel
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Manage and escalate potential channel conflict by fostering consistent and open internal and external communication
- Manage and review pipeline and other relevant metrics tied to partner strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively identify new potential business through various prospecting activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
- 3-5 years experience focused on channel development and partner management with a passion and commitment for partner success
- 1-3 years experience in Financial Services Industry and/or Salesforce Ecosystem
- Strong record of meeting or exceeding partner sales targets
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and have substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness
- Relationship-building skills toward a broad constituency ranging from channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical teams
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented organization
- Proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Existing working relationships with Salesforce.com Sales Teams is preferred
Visit our Careers page to learn more about our industry-leading benefits and award-winning culture! https://silverlinecrm.com/careers/