With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
To execute our growth strategy we are looking for someone based on the West Coast to fill the Partner Manager role to help us support the ReCharge Sales and Partnerships Team. As a Partner Manager you’ll be responsible for owning the management and delivery of assigned partner events projects, acting as liaison among merchants, sales, marketing, account management, product development and external vendors.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Develop strategies to engage and educate our wider agency partner ecosystem.
- Track development and changes to the structure of our agency partners.
- Build and maintain our CRM for partners.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to build appropriate content for the tiers and types of partners we work with.
- Partner with Sales team to track lead generation efforts.
- Manage partner payouts for Partnerships team.
- Seek out and engage with potential partners for ReCharge.
- Nurture relationships with partners.
- Identifying opportunities to develop deeper relationships with strategic partners.
What You'll Bring
- 1-3 years of experience working as a Partner Manager or in a Business Development role in a fast paced technology environment
- Experience working alongside and supporting technical teams / developers
- Strong at tracking inputs and extracting output via software like Google Docs, Airtable, Hubspot
- A great communicator, comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong sense of urgency, ability to identify urgent issues and escalate as needed
- Live on the West coast of the USA, ideally Southern California.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.