We are looking for a Partner Manager in NYC, LA, or Austin to join in our mission of expanding ReCharge’s partnerships program. As a Partner Manager you’ll be responsible for bringing on new B2B partners including design and development agencies, and developing a pipeline of merchant prospects. In this role, you will act as the liaison between your partners and merchants with the internal ReCharge teams including sales, marketing, account management, product development.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Execute against the team’s go-to-market strategy to increase new customer acquisition.
- Establish and manage relationships with a portfolio of development and design agency partners (50+) in the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Develop a pipeline of merchant prospects through you partner portfolio to achieve lead and revenue targets.
- Manage communications with partners over phone, email and slack.
- Enable partners on the ReCharge platform including the value proposition and perform product and technical demonstrations.
- Ensure that ReCharge is seen as providing a genuine value-add for our partners and is part of their recommended tech stack.
- Represent ReCharge at Partner Events and Conferences to raise brand awareness and generate leads.
- Evaluate and implement partner collaborations and co-marketing initiatives that support shared lead generation and revenue goals.
- Work collaboratively with ReCharge Sales Consultants and your managed partners to support merchant implementations and remove roadblocks.
What You'll Bring
- 4+ years experience in Partner Management, Business Development, or Channel Management in a SaaS, payments, fintech, or ecommerce company.
- An understanding of the ecommerce landscape, ecommerce agencies, and their business models.
- Familiarity with software development fundamentals.
- Ability to discuss API and JS-led solutions with technical teams.
- A track record of achieving revenue targets.
- Understanding of how to manage a high volume of partners (50+)
- Professional negotiation and communication skills and the ability to be diplomatic in difficult or stressful situations
- Experience educating partners on both commercial and product attributes of a technical solution.
- Ability to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Willingness to travel and participate in networking activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is desired.
- Proficient in reading our documentation, specifically the ReCharge API docs
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM, email/phone outreach, SQL a plus
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.