The Okta EMEA Partner Marketing team is responsible for driving best-in-class marketing to, with, and through partners and for making partner marketing a competitive weapon for Okta. The Partner Marketing Specialist, will help with the creation, execution and management of marketing strategies for our EMEA Partners. He or she will be expected to develop, plan and implement impactful co-marketing programs in concert with the Regional Alliances, Marketing and Demand Center teams. You’ll assist in shaping our Go-to-Market messaging for new offerings with partners, craft materials to help partners drive pipeline, test and optimise new marketing programs and work with partners to build lasting and profitable end customers relations.
This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing EMEA.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that Okta’s Partners and Regional Marketing Managers are fully equipped to meet their goals by identifying strategies, conceptualising design and program structures to accelerate and drive pipeline with partners in-region.
- Work with the EMEA Demand Center and EMEA Regional Marketing Managers to support the integration of partner marketing activities into broader campaign activations, and to ensure a consistent message and well integrated partner experience.
- Stimulate partner’s understanding of Okta’s mission and brand by building a regional cadence of to-partner programs (eg. partner newsletters, partner webinars, partner case studies, Partner Connect Days).
- Work with our EMEA Customer Reference team to create joint case studies.
- Help build awareness and educate Okta partners, and internal teams on the GTM programs and tools we have available, including Okta Marketing Hub, and increase utilisation of co-marketing programs, campaigns, content and tools.
- Establish strong relationships with key partners and present valuable marketing insights.
- Help drive the requirements of the systems necessary to support the programs and the enhancements to the infrastructure that is built to support co-marketing.
- Other special projects, such as:
- Help manage special partner initiatives including swag program and holiday gifts.
- Assist with partner SKO’s, Summits, Oktane, EMEA Forum, projects including registration, coordination of ancillary events, sponsorships and content creation.
- Help maintain all-up partner marketing presence on the wiki - including partner marketing metrics.
- Support Okta’s MDF and Rewards Program - vendor relationship, partner inquires, and reporting.
The role requires a proven track record of developing co-marketing programs, planning and messaging, program activation and communications, project management and working across multiple teams in the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in B2B Partner Marketing, Programs Marketing, Campaign Management, Alliance Marketing, or Channel Marketing.
- Experience working with Channel and Technology Alliances Partners.
- Experience in Saas and Technology industry is desired.
- Proven ability to define metrics to assess program impact and monitor programs for impact and success. Evaluate program impact based on results and recommend changes to improve program performance.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, cross-regionally, and globally.
- Excellent project management skills - time management, planning and problem-solving.
- Excellent organisation skills, including ability to lead multiple tasks and projects, and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to relate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English, additional language (German or French) is a plus!
- Sales force automation systems (good working knowledge of campaign management in SalesForce.com).
- Marketing automation platforms (theoretical understanding of Eloqua or Marketo needed).
- Analytics and Business Intelligence tools (Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau desired).
- Sales tools (e.g. theoretical knowledge of account planning, playbooks, ROI/TCO tools).
- Content management tools (e.g. Box, Gdrive, SharePoint).
- Partner Demand management tools (e.g. Perks, Zift Solutions, Averatek).
- Partner Community/Portals.
- Deal Registration tools.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer