About the opportunity
We’re looking for a webinar coordinator to dive into the opportunity to learn from and support some of the most passionate professionals in the tech industry that you will ever meet! Our international roots bring unique diversity and a set of experiences that can truly be felt in our culture, our product, and our personalities!
What to expect?
In this role, you will help out with marketing campaigns, webinar logistics, and content creation while working closely with our Partner Marketing department.
- Work closely with the Partnerships team, Partner Marketing team, and other Marketing functions to coordinate and execute all webinar programs & initiatives end to end, including creating and maintaining a webinar schedule
- Own the creation of materials for confirmed webinars including copywriting and creation of emails/landing pages, creative assets for digital promotions and set up in the webinar platform.
- Manage and support speakers by coordinating scheduling and deliverables, reviewing presentation materials and offering feedback, and providing platform training during rehearsals.
- Submit webinar requests in our Jira system (webinars, design, email promotion, etc.).
- Become a power user of the webinar platform by moderating webinar rehearsals and live webinars, recording and editing webinar sessions for on-demand purposes and moderating polls during webinars.
- Support our Sales Development (SDR) team with promoting webinars by creating briefs on webinar content/goals, setting up Outreach cadences and taking action on any feedback.
- Develop and follow webinar best practices. Set benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the webinar program and implement improvements as required.
- Measure the success of each webinar and report the results to the wider team.
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, ARD Broadcaster, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.