With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge, we have a lot of store owners to support. Our mission to make repeat orders easier began five years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 150 remote-first employees around the globe processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
We’re experiencing rapid growth and are looking for a Lead People Partner to own all employee relations, learning, development, and performance responsibilities across departments. One of the key drivers to our success has been putting our people first and we’re looking for a leader who will support our executives and managers as we scale. A leader with the desire to build a high-impact, high-performance, high character culture and who can connect the dots between where we’re going and how we need to nudge the organization to get there.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Act as a coach, partner, and confidant to our executive and management team.
- Advocate for and serve as a resource for ReCharge remote employees.
- Collaborate with the VP of People Operations to shape our vision to ensure we are delivering an exceptional People experience.
- Craft programs related to the employee journey that continually elevate the caliber of ReCharge employees: 2020 programs: HR dashboard, compensation review, management training, career-track development, performance management, learning & training initiatives, mentorship program, HR systems infrastructure build, benefits & 401k review.
- Guide and support ReCharge through rapid growth.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 7+ years as an HR business partner and experience in fast-growing technology companies and more established organizations
- Hands-on experience in building and implementing compliant HR systems and practices
- Experience working with both technical and non-technical client groups and a deep understanding of the challenges within each group
- Experience designing and implementing people programs including HR metrics, employee relations, performance management, compensation review, engagement surveys and organizational design
- Exceptional communication skills, with a clear, approachable, and friendly communication style and strong customer service orientation
- Experience building an HR delivery model
- Partnering and influencing leadership to help drive their people strategy and increase business results
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach
- Ability to develop junior people operations team members and develop into people partners
- Proven ability to partner and influence across diverse groups and experience levels
- Bachelor’s degree, SPHR or equivalent experience
- Experience with employee engagement & retention, diversity & inclusion, reward & recognition a plus
- Prior experience with or desire to execute a learning & development program a plus
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.