As the “Strategy & Operations (S&O) Manager” for Okta’s presales acceleration, you will be responsible for supporting our presales leadership team in defining the Go-to-Market strategy, driving Early Access Program planning, and orchestrating New Product Integration reviews. This position will require cross functional collaboration to standardize common processes, and establish standard methodologies to improve GTM velocity and efficiency. This person will frequently work directly with the Head of Presales and the senior leadership team.
What You’ll Do:
- Support presales leadership by keeping the rhythm of execution humming and removing any obstacles that may arise along the way.
- Orchestrate the overall planning process for New Product Integration teams, including Product Betas, Early Access Program, and Tiger Teams.
- Help build a successful and balanced team: review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them, design optimal workflows, and align internal processes.
- Represents the Presales team as key liaison in coordinating with other internal planning functions. (e.g. Product, Marketing, PS, Support, etc.)
- Develops content and drives communication across other pillars and rest of the company, communicating regular GTM updates, key results, and consolidating strategic plans for review with the Okta executive team.
- Lead short-term deep dives and cross-functional project teams to structure and execute analyses needed to develop recommendations.
- Manage stakeholders, ensuring timely and qualitative communication.
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of work experience in a strategy/operations/corporate development role, preferably in engineering or product management at a tech company or strategy consulting.
- Proven problem solving experience and in providing business insights and recommendations from data sets, both individually or in a group setting.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization, as well as, being a trusted advisor to leadership.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to flex communication style to different audiences.
- Thrives in ambiguity and in driving influence and clarity in highly matrixed organizations.
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.