Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium size companies in this years annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Contribute to Client Success
- As a key contributor on the Industry CoE Team within the Silverline Delivery Practice, you will provide guidance and oversight to our project teams on industry best practices and trends, platforms and platform roadmaps, solution design, and accelerators specifically for Healthcare Payers
- Work with customer stakeholders to understand desired business outcomes and define success criteria using your expertise of working with Healthcare Payers and knowledge of platform capabilities
- Setup projects for success by participating in sales discovery, project estimation, identification of internal assets to leverage, and project kickoff for engagements in the Healthcare Payer sub-vertical
- Collaborate with delivery teams in preparing for a successful client engagement in your area of discipline
- Mentor Solution Architects in leading discovery and requirements refinement sessions to uncover and guide customers’ business, functional, and technological requirements
Contribute to Team Success within the Healthcare Payer Sub-vertical
- Create and maintain training materials/modules as well as documented best practices
- Identify industry trends and potential accelerators for consideration as Foundry Assets
- Host regularly scheduled educational workshops/webinars for Silverline (not necessarily Salesforce related, could be industry trends, success stories, etc.)
- Define and promote a set of delivery and design standards unique to the Healthcare Payer industry and align them to discovery, design and resource templates for each
- Maintain a ‘best of breed’ backlog, story maps, and other materials per sub-vertical to be a starting point for Silverline teams
Align with Internal & External Partners
- Collaborate with internal teams (Ventures, Go To Market, Sales, and Foundry) to help shape and grow the Silverline offerings in the Healthcare Payer industry vertical, ensuring we have teams that are ready to deliver what has been sold
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Teams to help develop specific proposals in support of new and ongoing business development
- Collaborate with external partner organizations, such as Salesforce and Vlocity to develop Silverline offerings and delivery capabilities
Grow Silverline’s Expertise
- Assist in evaluating and growing the Healthcare Payer expertise of Silverline consultants
- Identify and engage in continuing professional education (beyond Salesforce) within the Healthcare Payer vertical (industry and partner certifications).
- Contribute to Silverline’s industry market presence and recognition by attending conferences, writing blog posts, engaging in the Salesforce partner community, etc.
- Revisit clients and previous projects after the dust has settled, to identify what design decisions worked, what didn't, what are the client is doing now. Suggest new platform capabilities that the client might be able to take advantage of.
- Collaborate with Foundry to identify and maintain the asset roadmap within the Healthcare vertical and Payer sub-vertical
- Collaborate with Alliances to develop and publish a list of vendors/apps for our preferred add-on applications
- Incorporate emerging technologies and tools into Silverline’s offering.
Essential Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience in the Healthcare Payer sub-vertical
- 3+ years experience on the Salesforce platform (Health/Financial Services Cloud experience a plus)
- 3+ years of related Professional Services leadership and consulting experience
- Solid understanding of technology applications within the Healthcare industry
- Proven ability to communicate and build relationships with business and technical audiences, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
- Solid thought leadership skills and ability to gain buy-in to a vision
- Precise and effective customer communications and presentation skills
- A proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Understanding of key concepts of user centered design and design thinking
- Experience with business process definition, best practices, and reengineering
- Experience writing user stories to capture business requirements
- Understanding of the key levers for B2B, B2C, hybrid business models
- Great teamwork and collaboration skills
- Desire to learn new things and mentor team members