Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Product Designer to join Workable's Mobile team and help us create amazing user experiences!
The ideal candidate should be able to focus on visual design and create polished interfaces that align appropriately with the Workable brand.
Υou are the one if you:
- Love creating polished interactive experiences that delight users
- Know how to translate ideas into usable, beautiful visuals
- Understand the importance of motion and interaction in design
- Believe speed and responsiveness of a design is as important as gorgeous visuals
- Have strong beliefs, loosely held, about what’s best for the product
- Know how and when to tactfully say, “No.”
- Understand deeply the needs of designing a product that’s used by thousands of people every day
On a daily basis you will:
- Meeting with the rest of the team and discussing new features and improvements
- Creating wireframes and process flows to define possible solutions to interface challenges
- Designing beautiful, usable mockups that solve the problem at hand in a straightforward way
- Maintaining and contributing to our design system
- Working with the product manager to measure feature adoption
- Collaborating with the UX Research department in user interviews, design sprints, usability evaluations etc.
- Talking to our users and pinpointing potential problems
- Iterating on designs based on user feedback
To be seriously considered you should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven UI/UX design experience with a strong portfolio
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch or other modern visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience with native mobile platforms and their design guidelines
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, working to deadline across one or more projects
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work as part of team
As a bonus, candidates should have:
- An academic background in product design or computer science
- Good understanding of Agile methodology, especially with respect to UI/UX design
- Published blog posts or articles on design
- Experience with design systems
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Personal budget for cutting edge trainings and conferences of your choice
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity tools
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Extensive paternity leave
- Fully catered office, including free breakfast, lunch, snacks and beverages all day
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.