Airtable is inspiring creators to reimagine the way they work. Our core value proposition is in how our product harnesses the profound power of creating custom software for our users without requiring them to know how to write code. While we’ve made it an order of magnitude easier to create software for business workflows, collaborating seamlessly with peers, and managing their usage at scale, we also know that it can still sometimes be daunting to get started in a tool as powerful as ours.
Our Activation team is passionate about educating and empowering creators to build with the full potential of Airtable. We're looking for product engineers who want to deeply understand the motivations of our creators to unleash the potential of would-be software creators to build applications that enable them to work better, and more ambitiously.
What you'll do
- Partner with product managers, designers, and data scientists to understand the needs of potential users and build a product that unlocks their potential
- Spec and build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable, and thoughtful interactions
- Have experience prototyping solutions and making iterative progress without final product or design specs
- Work with React, ES6, and HTML/CSS to build and maintain new and existing Airtable features
Who you are
- You believe the best product is the one that helps users accomplish their goals while growing the business
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making; knowing when to move fast and when to do things right
- You have strong convictions, weakly held and assume validation and iteration are a given to produce the best results
- You are motivated to ideate innovative product changes, translate them into product specs, and finally deliver a higher-quality product
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.