ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the Role:
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be part of a wider team of focused and hungry marketers passionate about building the future of the global economy with frontier technology. Embedded in the Institutional Group, you’ll be focussed on driving the awareness, adoption, and monetisation of our institutional products. You’ll be crafting product positioning, undertaking competitive analysis, developing core messaging, building marketing collateral, and contributing to external communications to help shape the product voice. You’ll also be developing campaigns and programs to grow usage and revenue.
This is a highly cross-functional role, working with blockchain product developers, finance, commerce and trade industry leaders, business development professionals, and more. This is an end-to-end role, where you’ll set strategy, develop and execute programs and campaigns to drive institutional adoption.
Responsibilities: a day in the life of a Product Marketing Manager
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for B2B products in order to raise brand awareness and stimulate institutional adoption.
- Become a domain expert on ‘blockchain for business’ and cultivate an in-depth understanding of how institutions and enterprises use blockchain to reimagine a host of industries.
- Develop and manage communications for product releases, including content for websites, blogs, webinars, videos, case studies and more, to help target segments understand the value of our institutional products. When needed, digest and reinterpret technical input from product and engineering to elevate messaging.
- Build content, product narratives and craft key messaging and execute campaigns, working with other ConsenSys marketing teams.
- Manage stakeholders across Product, Marketing and Sales to deliver the best marketing outcomes for your products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in product marketing for a finance or technology company
- Experience in bringing technical products to market
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines.
Ideal Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze market dynamics, undertake meaningful customer segmentation, launch products, create and manage programs with a high degree of autonomy.
- Demonstrated storytelling ability. Producing compelling educational content, product narratives and positioning will be critical to your success.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous, rapidly changing start-up environment, identify opportunities and solve problems.
- Cross-functional project and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong planning and analytical skills, as well as outstanding written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong data-driven mindset and results-orientation.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in a start-up culture
- Experience working with enterprise software or fintech products
- Experience marketing to financial institutions and fintech entrepreneurs.
- An understanding of commerce and finance segments, including asset management, capital markets, payments, and global trade.
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more
- A willingness to help out where needed - regardless of the scope of your role
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes in our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Why join ConsenSys?
Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys
- One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
- The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
- A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
- Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
- Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.