AZAVISTA is a globally remote/distributed technology scale-up offering an end-to-end event management solution. Azavista has evolved into an all-in-one event planning platform servicing mid-market and large enterprise organisations. We operate in more than 25 countries across the globe, with a complete tool-stack for the management of in-person, hybrid and virtual events.
We help data-driven event planners automate and optimise event efforts, while providing outstanding attendee experience through increased efficiency and seamless event execution. Our main goal is to learn from our customers and their specific needs, and subsequently convert those into fresh modules for our tool-stack. By doing so we streamline, consolidate and automate your complete event planning.
About the Role
We are looking for a starter in Product Marketing to help us accelerate the global roll-out of our newest event platform in 2021.
In this role you will create and deliver product training, information and documentation to Azavista users. Additionally you will create campaigns to prospect and target audiences and provide sales enablement documentation to sales teams.
- Deliver and Create Product-Focused Content to Azavista Platform Users
Each monthly new Azavista release, will require a combination of articles, videos and in-app messaging delivered to different types of Azavista platform users. Next to creation and launching, analytics and ROI measurement are key aspects as well.
- Deliver and Create Product-Focused Content to External Audiences
Each monthly Azavista release will require product campaigns to different target audiences, prospects, partners and more.
- Deliver and Create Product-Focused Content as Sales Enablement to Sales and Business Development team.
Our sales and business development teams need be equipped with valuable and optimized sales collateral helping these teams in building partnerships and closing deals.
- Manage translations, projects and release deadlines
The Azavista platform will be available in more than 10 languages, each release needs to be translated by our team of translators.
Required Skill Set
- Project management skills
Strong organisational skills for the effective creation of the projects and product launches.
- Creative skills
Ability to create attractive, professional product documentation formats and product launch campaigns.
- Analytical skills
Deep understanding of the upcoming features and modules and how these need to be positioned and documented for Azavista users and prospects.
What You Bring
- You enjoy working well with other teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to self motivate and work independently while working remotely.
- Solid understanding of Usability, SaaS Platform and user segmentation.
- 1-3 years of previous employers within B2B SaaS and/or Marketing Technology Field.
- At least 1 years of experience in a Product-Led Growth (PLG) Software company/environment.
- Demonstrable recent product marketing successes (sample campaigns, screen shots, etc).
- Excellent, near native, English writing skills
- The opportunity to work with a set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers
- Ability to build a long lasting resume in Product Marketing.
- Freedom to create your own success story in a dynamic startup environment
- Promotion opportunities to grow to a senior product marketing manager position.
Location : 100% Remote
Working week: 15-25 hours per week
*Azavista does not work with Recruiters and Outsourcing Agencies*