At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We're a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we're excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi and Ethereum stacks.
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: a network comprised of open-source infrastructure, tooling, and cryptocurrency-based incentives that allow for the decentralized exchange of any blockchain-based digital asset. 0x is a secure, publicly owned and governed, and upgradable standard that’s abstracted away from application-layer developers and enables interoperability between blockchain-based applications.
Alongside the core protocol, 0x Labs also builds and maintains a suite of network incentives, business resources, developer/trader tools (e.g., 0x API), and end-user products (e.g., Matcha).
Matcha is 0x Labs’ first consumer-facing product. Built on top of 0x API, Matcha is a meticulously designed decentralized exchange that makes it safe and easy for anyone in the world to access crypto assets on the Ethereum blockchain. We provide users with the best prices by aggregating liquidity from all of the major decentralized exchanges and splitting/routing orders intelligently.
By focusing on user experience and education, Matcha will onboard the next wave of users into the DeFi ecosystem. As a Product Marketing Manager on the team, you’ll take large and early part in building and scaling this flagship product.
You’ll work closely alongside:
- Chris Kalani, Matcha’s General Manager. Before joining ZeroEx, he founded Wake, a design visibility company that was acquired by InVision in early 2018; and prior, was an early Product Designer at Facebook, where he helped develop Messenger, Graph Search, and Friend List;
- Clay Robbins, 0x Labs’ Head of Growth. Before joining ZeroEx, he worked across strategic partnerships, product marketing, and product management during his tenure at Square
- A small team of 6 (and growing) world-class front-end engineers, designers, and cross-functional operators
- Various other teams and stakeholders across 0x Labs
- Tell the story of Matcha as our team defines the category of decentralized exchange aggregators
- Craft a vision and execute the marketing strategy for Matcha to be the worlds best place to trade tokens
- Scale Matcha’s portfolio of marketing channels and programs through daily experiments and optimizations that drive a high return on investment
- Manage tracking and reporting on campaign and creative performance to uncover growth and optimization opportunities
- Create unique and authentic content that drives net-new user acquisition and engagement with Matcha’s brand
- Rigorously test hypotheses and use data to drive decisions, including implementing the necessary analytical frameworks and reporting mechanisms to measure and drive success
- Help define hiring needs and work with recruiting to grow the marketing team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams, including engineering (internal and external), design, research, data science, product management, executive leadership, and recruiting
- Experience crafting and executing a holistic cross-channel marketing strategy and familiarity with key channel performance indicators (attribution, LTV, CAC, return on investment, payback periods)
- Passion for the benefits of decentralization and the 0x mission
- Exhibit our core values: do the right thing, consistently ship, and focus on long-term impact
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities: you can pull your own data to answer your questions, and develop insights to take action from that data. Experience writing SQL queries and proficiency with data visualization tools (Metabase, MixPanel)
- Additional cryptocurrency-based compensation
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/disability/pet)
- 401k, HSA, and FSA
- Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Meals and snacks provided in office daily
- Laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
0x Labs and its associated entities (0x) are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.