Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast so we’re looking for a Professional Services Manager to join our Technical Solution Team!
This team, based in Athens and Boston, implements customised solutions to help customers realize the full value of Workable. It does this by implementing additional services and customisations in order to help them blend Workable into their existing tech ecosystem and transition their recruitment process to Workable.
- Do requirements gathering, analysis and design for Professional Services projects
- Participate in scoping calls with customers, pre-sales and post-sale, in order to analyse their needs and propose the appropriate solution
- Manage and coach your team through implementation; review deliverables
- Project manage Workable and Customer teams on technical projects to ensure a timely delivery of the project
- Be the public face of the team internally and externally: communicate the value that your team can bring to customers and support Sales in closing deals that include professional services
- Maintain internal documentation about Professional Services; work with Sales & Marketing to produce customer-facing documentation and collateral about the services we offer
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of the team by investing team time in infrastructure enhancements, code improvements, standardisation and automation; review and update processes
- Provide training to internal customers of the team
You must have:
- Three to four years experience in consulting, software engineering, operations, business analysis, or other technical and customer-facing roles
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- BSc in Computer Science or similar degree
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or Amazon Web Services (Redshift, S3, EC2, Lambda)
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Google Data Studio or Tableau
- Fluency in a modern programming language, preferably Python or Ruby
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Agile development and planning
You must be:
- A team player and an excellent communicator, with the ability to express yourself clearly and effectively to a technical and non-technical audience
- A stickler for detail, not letting anything slip through the cracks, while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Diligent and rigorous, able to appreciate quality and deliver projects on schedule
- Able to collaborate well in an international team environment
Note: This is a Greece-based optionally remote job (GMT+3) so we won't be able to proceed with candidates living outside Greece at the moment.
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging environment, we are offering:
- An attractive salary and a bonus plan
- Health insurance plan including dependents
- Training budget for the best training tools and conferences of your choice
- Mobile telephony including data plan
- Apple gear for your home office and access to the best productivity tools
- Extensive parental leave
- Annual summits in awesome locations (as soon as traveling is safe again)
Workable is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.