Reporting the Senior Director, Product Operations role will assist with and implement initiatives to ensure strong operational execution within the Product org. This role must collaborate both within the Product & Design team and across the organization in order to successfully advocate for improving existing processes and programs, as well as managing cross-functional operational efforts. Responsibilities will include proactively identifying areas for improvement, building new initiatives, managing and refining existing initiatives, and gathering feedback to aid in these endeavors. The successful candidate has a passion for driving continuous advancement, possesses strong business acumen, thrives in a team first, customer obsessed culture.
- Identifies, assesses, refine, and implements operational best practices across the Products organization to drive timely outcomes
- Maintain and administer product team wiki, shared team repositories, templates, guideline, tools, resources and business applications (Figma, Pendo and etc) for the Product organization
- Design structure for department presentations and take lead on agenda and cadence for any content prep meetings.
- Coordinates and executes all Products wide all hands, direct staff meetings, team events, cross functional team offsites as applicable
- Provide support to product onboarding and team 360 review processes including group distribution list management, slack channel creation and survey form editing and data collections and analysis.
- Ensure cross team communication and alignment within the team and across product areas
- Monitor & analyze trends to provide the key insights that drive the behavior and culture of the team
- Initiate new projects, implement, track and follow through the process without direct supervision.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Program/Project management, Business Operations, Product Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Possess the ability to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and professionally
- Operates with discretion and maintains confidentiality
- Operates with a high degree of influence; accountability and flexibility
- Ability to operate with careful execution, assertiveness and creative problem-solving practices
- Ability to learn quickly on a fast-paced team including highly technical areas
- Ability to be innovative, creative and open minded
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills, including comfort with communication with senior executives
- Team-player attitude
- Expertise with collaboration tools (Conferencing tools, Slack, G-Suite, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience and interest in identity management/security companies and specifically, technical or product organizations is a plus
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.
Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/