Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for enterprise. Identity is the core of our product; it protects your right to be you. We extend our commitment to identity beyond our product to ensure that our workforce and workplace is diverse, inclusive and fosters belonging for all. To drive this mission this forward, Okta is seeking a Program Specialist, Inclusion and Belonging. Reporting to the Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIB), you will be responsible for managing Okta’s partnerships with diverse talent sourcing pools, as well as planning, leading and executing on Okta’s participation in recruitment events and diverse talent communities. You will also be responsible for managing and expanding Okta’s diverse sourcing strategy and pipeline in partnership with our Head of DIB and Talent Acquisition team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement Okta’s diverse talent sourcing strategy to attract and hire talent from a broad range of underrepresented communities
- Plan and execute Okta’s participation in recruiting events including Grace Hopper Celebrations, AfroTech, Lesbians Who Tech (among others)
- Help determine event goals, create and track measurements and metrics of success
- Partner with Okta’s Head of DIB and Director of Recruiting Ops to track and report on ROI for our diverse sourcing pool
- Coordinate outreach and marketing for diverse sourcing pools with Okta’s Talent Engagement lead
- Actively partner with sources and recruiters on our Talent Acquisition team to ensure timely and efficient flow of information.
- Partner closely with Okta’s Employee Resource Groups to coordinate participation in recruiting events
- Plan and host events, information sessions (virtual and in-person), and hackathons in partnership with cross-functional teams at Okta to drive visibility for and interest in our rapidly growing workforce
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in diversity recruiting and/or recruiting events
- Demonstrated experience in planning and executing community engagement events
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Must be methodical, analytical and well-organized
- Must be able to work both with and without direct supervision
- Excellent time management skills
- This individual will have characteristics that embody our core values: Love our Customers, Never Stop Innovating, Act with Integrity, Be Transparent, and Empower our People
- Skilled at driving change to transform, align and inspire in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.