Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting-edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it!
As a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is the #1 Company to Work for among small and medium-sized companies in this year’s annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
The core function of the Project Leader is to develop and manage full development/implementation lifecycle, scope, timeline, resources, deliverables, issues and escalations while continually managing client expectations. The DM will collaborate with project leadership to bring thought leadership and the full force of Silverline to your engagements.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, quality, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of the team and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in solutioning, project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with client and project team to gather requirements and design solution which delivers all desired business value
- Partner with counterparts in the USA to share accountability and responsibility of achieving targets and other metrics.
- Manage Pre-sales activities i.e., Scoping, Estimation, Generate POCs, write case studies and project success stories.
- Experience: 10 - 15 years, majorly (at least 8 years) in consulting.
- Experience in managing complete service delivery/project teams and delivers based on commitments.
- Provided technical solutioning leadership for scoping, estimation, plan, execute and track deliverables on projects.
- Experience with the offshore/dual shore model and delivering quality solutions
- Experience in investigating cross-functional business processes and envision the possibility of new or optimized business needs. Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with external and internal key stakeholders.
- Ability to present complex ideas clearly and concisely to technical and non-technical audiences. Have an adaptable, flexible and willing attitude towards learning new domain capabilities depending on the circumstances or requirements presented.
- Proven experience in implementing solutions in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Force.com Platform, Salesforce Community Cloud & Lightning, Health Cloud.
- Exposure to managing technologies like Vlocity, nCino and Tier-1 from project delivery perspective
- Health Care / Insurance experience
Industry-leading benefits including Health & Accidental Insurance offered. Will be part of a US-based/headquartered company.
Full-time Employment. Remote Work Option.
Work Schedule: 3.30 pm to 11.30 pm IST**. (5 am to 1 pm ET)
**During the Daylight savings period, should adhere as applicable.