Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting edge technology in cloud computing?
Silverline employees are passionate about what they do. We’re a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients’ lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we’re at it! Silverline is a Salesforce Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner focused on delivering robust business solutions leveraging cloud-computing platforms. Silverline was listed #1 among small and medium size companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. Come be a part of our team!
Silverline is seeking a QA Consultant to join our team. This role reports directly to the QA Lead (NYC) and is based out of the NYC office. This is a new role as we are expanding our QA team to scale. Preference is that this person lives in NYC, the surrounding boroughs or within the Eastern Time Zone (remote).
As a QA Consultant at Silverline, You Will:
- Work with project teams to ensure quality (1) during a Delivery project’s lifecycle from Ramp through GoLive and Training and (2) for on-going project engagements via Managed Services (Support).
- Function as the owner of QA for projects in an agile/scrum environment - from project-specific test plans through individual test cases and test steps.
- Responsible for creation, updation and execution of test plans and test cases.
- Work closely with internal project teams and external clients located across the US.
- Maximize working with offshore QA team on projects in a collaborative environment.
Why You’d Be a Great Fit for This Role:
- Must be able to work and manage multiple projects in different phases at one time.
- Excited and passionate about Quality Assurance and delivering quality solutions.
- Hungry to find ways to improve delivery of quality solutions for projects.
- Comfortable interacting with clients, both project teams and individual QA resources.
- Experienced with multiple testing types including Functional, Integration/Data Migration (Informatica, Mulesoft, SF Data Loader, SSIS, Jitterbit, Dell Boomi) End-to-End, System, Smoke/Regression, Mobile (iOS/Android), Cross-Browser (BrowserStack) and Usability (UI/UX).
- Ability to QA requirements at every stage of development - from designs/mockups or ERDs during Ramp, acceptance criteria in Sprint Planning, or actual software when development team sends a story to QA.
- Act as advisory QA providing recommendations for best practices and building out standardized Managed Services QA processes
- Experienced in both Managed Services (Support) and Delivery QA.
- Excel working in a fast-paced agile/scrum environment with a lot of autonomy.
- You’re curious and detailed. Continuously asking questions and making observations. Able to pick apart requirements from Acceptance Criteria or incomplete tickets piece-by-piece for any gaps or issues.
- 3 – 5 years in a Quality Assurance role
- B.S. in Computer Science or related degree.
- Salesforce Experience / Certifications (Admin, Dev, App Builder, Consulting Clouds)
- Experience implementing or working within Salesforce (or other Cloud based platform)
- Scrum / Agile Software Methodology experience.
- Experience working with clients and traveling to client sites (Travel < 10%).
- Experience working with remote resources, teams and clients.
- Tools: Slack, JIRA, Zoom, LucidChart, SmartSheets, Google Suite
- Experience with test automation and frameworks (GhostInspector, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Jenkins, Maven, BitBucket, SauceLabs)
- Experience with BDD or TDD processes/testing
- Experience in Financial Services, Healthcare, Marketing Cloud / Pardot industries.
- Interest in latest trends and industry best practices for Quality Assurance