About the opportunity
The Talent Acquisition team is the lifeblood of our growth here at Contentful and with this hyper increase in hiring we are looking for a strong Recruitment Coordinator to join the European TA team. If you are passionate about identifying, supporting and hiring the people who will shape our company for years to come, we want to speak with you. In your role as a Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer you will be challenged to ensure a positive experience for our candidates, while partnering with hiring teams across the company. As such, you will actively improve our processes, and act as the liaison for candidates applying and being considered for roles with our organization.
What to expect?
- Partner closely with the recruitment team to facilitate the candidate interview process at Contentful
- Work independently in scheduling and rescheduling interviews and meetings
- Partner with the interviewing team to resolve any conflicts between interviews, interviewers, and other commitments
- Provide virtual/non-virtual hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless, making sure our candidates receives a true picture of what life is like at Contentful
- Coordinate candidates’ travel arrangements (air, hotel, etc.) if needed
- Prepare day-of interview materials including interview schedule and candidate’s bios for the interview teams
- Focus on continual improvement in the recruiting process (suggestions/implementation on alternative interviewers, efficient new interview tactics, augmentation to our current process...etc)
- As the need and the opportunity arises, partnering with a recruiter to source candidates depending on the business needs
- Depending on the business need, proper phone/virtual screening of candidates may also be a requirement at peak hiring periods
What you need to be successful?
- Proficiency in and knowledge of recruiting tools, resources, and processes (Applicant Tracking Services...etc)
- Proficiency with e-mail and calendar (such as G Suite or Microsoft Office)
- 3+ years of post-collegiate work experience
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Strong bias for action in an ever changing ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) as well as the ability to easily connect and communicate with different types of people
- Ability to troubleshoot last minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Passion for building and being a part of a high performing team
- Ability to flex work hours (as needed) to help monitor and troubleshoot candidate scheduling and travel (if needed)
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, ARD Broadcaster, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.