Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Contentful Regional Partner Manager you will be responsible for building, managing, and growing our partnerships with digital agencies, systems integrators (SI), and consultancies in the Nordics. This role requires an entrepreneurial mind that is able to assess current market gaps, build solutions to address high growth opportunities, be proactive, and work cross-departmentally. Serving as a key part of our sales function, our partnerships team will play a critical role in driving customer value and contributing to our ambitious revenue goals.
- Proactively build and own the go-to-market strategy in your territory with current and future partners
- Develop a regional partner network that helps you to build the pipeline you need
- Drive revenue through and with partners to achieve regional revenue goal
- Build and manage relationships with digital agencies and SIs at various levels including Technical Directors, Client Directors, Business Development Managers and C-Level
- Proactively develop and drive joint go-to-market activities with your partners to create pipeline for the sales team and measure the ROI on such activities
- Actively initiate and host partner enablement trainings, pipeline calls, marketing activities and account mappings
- Team up with our Nordic Account Executives to close deals
- Manage and educate internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Solution Engineering) on how to work with your partners
- Advocate for your partners internally and externally to our customers
- 10+ years experience with partner/channel management with digital agencies or systems integrators or direct sales (closing) experience in a technical (SaaS) environment
- Experience building a business from scratch
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, can work as the first starter in a region and have experience working remotely
- You are an expert in the SaaS business model and are familiar with the ecosystem around digital products (digital agencies, eCommerce, Personalization, Analytics, and others)
- Fluency in Swedish or Finnish as well as English. Any additional language is a plus.
- Experience and proven success in prospecting, recruiting, presenting, closing, and managing partnerships at the Dir/VP/C-Level
- A track record of continuous opportunity development through your partners and driving opportunities from your current customers to your partner ecosystem
- Experience developing annual or even quarterly go-to-market business plans with partners and executing against goals
- Proven ability to measure results from go-to-market plans to ensure high ROI
- Experience educating organizations on how to use your technology in order to make your mutual customers wildly successful, and educating the partner organization on the value of your technology in order to build their pipeline
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, and product
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple parties
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!