Contentful provides content infrastructure for digital teams to power websites, apps, and devices. Unlike a CMS, Contentful was built to integrate with the modern software stack. It offers a central hub for structured content, powerful management and delivery APIs, and a customizable web app that enables developers and content creators to ship their products faster. Companies including Spotify, Red Bull, WeWork, Lyft, and Urban Outfitters rely on Contentful to manage content as part of their modern web stack.
Contentful is growing rapidly, backed by $80 million in funding from VC firms including Benchmark and General Catalyst, and strategic investors including Sapphire Ventures (SAP) and Salesforce Ventures.
We’re a fun team of more than 200 people from 44 nations, with offices in Berlin and San Francisco. Join us!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Contentful Regional Partner Manager - Nordics you will be responsible for building, managing, and growing our partnerships with digital agencies, systems integrators (SI), and consultancies in the Nordics. This role requires an entrepreneurial mind that is able to build solutions, be proactive, and work cross-departmentally. Serving as a key part of our sales function, our partnerships team will play a critical role in driving customer value.
- Building and managing relationships with digital agencies and SIs at various levels including Technical Directors, Client Directors, Business Development Managers and C-Level
- Developing and driving joint go-to-market activities with your partners to create pipeline for the sales team
- Actively initiating and hosting partner enablement trainings, pipeline calls, marketing activities and account mappings
- Managing and educating internal teams (Sales, Customer Success, Solution Engineering) on how to work with your partners
- Advocating for your partners internally and externally to our customers
- Contributing to partnerships strategy in your market
- 5+ years of partner/channel management experience with digital agencies or systems integrators or direct sales (closing) experience in a technical (SaaS) environment
- You know the SaaS business model and are familiar with the ecosystem around digital products (digital agencies, eCommerce, Personalization, Analytics, and others)
- Fluency in Swedish or Finnish as well as English. Any additional language is a plus.
- Experience in prospecting, recruiting, presenting, closing, and managing partnerships at the Dir/VP/C-Level
- A track record of continuous opportunity development through your partners and driving opportunities from your current customers to your partner ecosystem
- Experience developing annual or even quarterly go-to-market business plans with partners and executing against goals
- Experience educating organizations on how to use your technology in order to make your mutual customers wildly successful, and educating the partner organization on the value of your technology in order to build their pipeline
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, and product
- Experience navigating complex deal cycles with multiple parties
- Join an innovative tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive. Be a part of helping companies build modern architectures for mission-critical applications
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Generous education budget complete with extra days off to be spent on your professional and self-development
- Be set up for success, equipped with the latest and greatest hardware
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!