At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” For our most strategic enterprise clients, our Sales & Solution Engineering team is the key to unlocking the full potential of the platform by enabling them to craft robust software applications optimized for their unique processes and workflows.
In this role, you will consult with clients to architect solutions that leverage the Airtable APIs and extend its native functionality. You’ll have the opportunity to dig deep into Airtable’s product to understand the range of what’s possible and to push the boundaries by exploring new solutions for our client. In addition, you’ll be a partner to our product and engineering teams to help them identify areas to expand our product’s capabilities.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Sales & Solution Engineering team, influencing how our customers do their most mission critical work, empowering them to build, and giving them autonomy to explore all that the platform can do.What you'll do
What you will do
- Consult closely with our most strategic clients and our Sales and Customer Success Management teams to roadmap customized solutions for their unique needs
- Review client’s needs and help Architect solutions to function with the Airtable API (and other developer specific features)
- Proactively identify and communicate the most critical use cases and user stories to our Engineering and Customer Engagement teams to inform the product roadmap and market potential
- Work closely with Airtable’s Security and Operations Team to manage security reviews, advise on questions related to Airtable’s security posture, and escalate questions quickly to inform this critical stage of the client’s journey
- Develop processes and workflows to help us build a best-in-class sales and solution engineering organization
- Serve as a SME resource for our clients related to SSO and Enterprise IT Administration
Who you are
- You thrive in a client facing role, have exceptional communication skills, and excel at working at all levels of a client’s organization to deliver results
- You are intellectually curious, enjoy continually exploring the outer edges of our product and relish solving problems
- You have 2+ years of experience in a sales engineering or solution consulting role in a SaaS environment, ideally in the data visualization or productivity space
- You bring a deep understanding of enterprise integration methodologies, best practices and API architecture
- You are comfortable with code-level debugging
- You have a proactive, empathetic, and consultative partnership style
- You have a history of managing multiple assignments simultaneously, can work independently to drive projects to completion with a high level of attention to detail
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable's mission is to democratize software creation. We believe that software stands to be the single most impactful way anyone can bring their ideas to life, yet that few people can actually access it as a creative medium. Airtable enables everyone to experience the power of creating, not just using, software.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable has raised $170M in venture funding to date, most recently a $100M Series C from Benchmark, Thrive, and Coatue.