SDR’S are high energy professionals that drive the demand for our market-leading identity governance cloud solutions. Ideal candidates should be eager to demonstrate their ability to be sales driven self-starters. We’ll provide tools, training, & excellent mentorship/leadership that will help advance your sales career at Okta.
Why work at Okta?
- We believe that work is a never-ending process of learning and iteration.
- We work on extremely complex problems.
- Your colleagues will be really effing smart (and cool to hang out with).
- We work on products that make millions of people's work lives better.
- We're funded by the industry's most respected investors.
- You'll have the opportunity to change technology forever.
- Qualify, follow up, educate, and execute a substantial volume of cold leads to progress prospects further into Okta’s sales process
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives using Okta’s qualification criteria
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest through cold discovery calls, and email campaigns
- Utilize your active listening skills to understand and uncover customer needs and business problems to effectively communicate how Okta can solve them
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates, and pipeline generation
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to the assigned Account Executive
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue and growth objectives
- Use and maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Okta’s standards; provide metrics on leads
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 6 months previous prospecting experience
- com experience a plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- A desire to grow and advance a career in sales
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.